Meet Our Attorneys
Roger A. Buchholz graduated from the CU School of Law in 1979, and has been practicing law with the firm since graduation. Mr. Buchholz is the current municipal judge in Lafayette and Federal Heights, spending approximately 40 percent of his time in these duties, with the other 60 percent in the law office representing individual clients.
Kevin L. McDowell graduated from the University of Colorado School of Law in 1982, where he was an editor on the Law Review. After graduation and a clerkship with the Boulder District Court, Mr. McDowell joined the firm in 1983, becoming a partner in 1989.
Joan M. Norman graduated in the top 10 percent of her class from the University of Colorado School of Law. She has been practicing law in Boulder since 1983. Ms. Norman has been active in the Colorado Bar Association and has served as the President of the Boulder County Bar Association.
For more information about our lawyers' background and credentials, click on the following links:
Schedule a Free Attorney Consultation
To discuss your family law case with a lawyer at Buchholz, McDowell & Norman, call 303-578-4215 or fill out the contact form on this site. We serve clients in the Denver-Boulder area.